In preparation for Christmas and holiday Season, Toogood’s Kitchen will not be running weekly menus for the weeks of December 13th and 20th, and will be closed the week of December 27th. Weekly menus will resume January 3rd 2022.
December 13th - 17th - no menu
December 20th - 24th - no menu
December 27th - 31st - closed
January 3rd - Weekly Menu Ordering Resumes
January 10 - Weekly Menu Pick Up/Delivery Resumes
HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!!
How it works:
We post a brand new, mouthwatering menu every week on Thursday for the following week. The next Monday your meals are delivered fresh to your doorstep or picked up, ready to be reheated for easy and amazing mealtimes!
1. EMAIL NOW if you are interested in receiving our weekly menu options. You can also check in on Facebook or the Toogood's Kitchen website under the "What's Cookin'" tab to see what's cookin' in Toogood's Kitchen!
2. Decide on your portion sizes (Pricing and Portions below)
3. Send your order by clicking the order now button at the bottom of this page.
Portions and Pricing:
The Whole Shebang! - $165 + hst (both family meals plus 1 litre of our scratch made soup of the week and free delivery to your door!)
Family Meal - $80 + hst (serves 4 to 6 generously)
Single Serving - $22 + hst
Soup - $12 + hst (1 litre)
* Delivery to your door is on MONDAYS between 1pm and 4pm (you do NOT need to be home for delivery… just leave a cooler on your porch and your meals will be safely waiting for you upon your return!)
* Delivery minimum $80 (Kanata, Carp, Stittsville)
* Email me me for all of your meal time needs!
Menu for December 6th Delivery and Pick up
Meal 1 -
Melt in your mouth chicken thighs simmered in a rich roasted garlic tomato sauce with topped with kalamata olives served with handmade linguine and romaine and radicchio salad with shaved parmigiano reggiano, crispy pancetta and red wine vinaigrette
Meal 2 -
Swedish Beef Meatballs (Gluten Free)
Scratch made and hand rolled swedish meatballs with creamy herb gravy and cranberry sauce served with buttery golden mashed potatoes and roasted root veggies
Potato Leek with Double Smoked Bacon (Gluten Free)